ABOUT WESTMORLAND SHOPPING CENTRE CHARITY PARTNERSHIP
Westmorland Shopping Centre is one of the leading shopping destinations in Kendal, welcoming over 3 million shoppers a year. The Centre is home to leading brands such as Clarks, Toyland, Topshop, Waterstones, Superdrug, The Body Shop and Ryman, as well as the Kendal Indoor Market.
Westmorland Shopping Centre is looking for a new local charity partnership, to run from July 2019 to June 2020. The chosen charity will be given the opportunity to fundraise at events in the shopping centre, will be promoted via the centres website and social media channels, and be highlighted to retailers as a local cause that they could support.
The charity partner will be chosen by the public through an online vote, which will take place in June 2019.
In order to be considered, charities must meet the following criteria:
- A not-for-profit charity
- Have a UK Registered Charity Number
- Located in the Kendal area – with activities directly benefiting the people of Kendal
- Have staff and/or volunteers able to attend regular events and fundraise
- Have existing branding and marketing materials, for example; pop-up banners, information leaflets, branded collection buckets etc
The timings for the Westmorland Shopping Centre Charity Partner search are as follows:
- 3rd June: Initial call out for charities
- w/c 17th June: Charity research and shortlisting
- w/c 24th June: Final shortlist of three announced and public vote launched via social media
- w/c 1st July: Successful charity informed, and media announcement made
If this sounds like an opportunity that your charity needs, please complete the form below to be considered for the Westmorland Shopping Centre Charity Partner!
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact Neha Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org